Never again. At least not until November.
So the picture turned out okay. (It’s at a shrine a stone’s throw–literally–from one of my elementary schools.) I even thought the symbolism was interesting. And I went outside even though it’s raining. Amazing! Things I don’t like about this photo? It all has to do with the production.
- Note that I’m dressed from head to toe. It’s about 85+ degrees with some excessively solid humidity.
- Note that I’m dressed from head to toe. This was to keep mosquitoes off.
- I GOT FOUR MOSQUITO BITES.
- TWO WENT THROUGH MY JEANS.
- MY JEANS.
- I hate mosquitoes.
- Also, I need a production assistant to shine my flash so that I don’t have to stand in place for forty seconds a time and still be nothing but a ghost.
- It’s a good thing D-Mug is coming soon. HUZZAH.
- Also, my shoes are molding. Again.